What is the Early Career Framework?
A two-year entitlement to high-quality training and in-school mentor support.
All Early Career Teachers (ECTs) now benefit from two years of statutory DfE-funded support and development based on the Early Career Framework (ECF). Xavier Teaching School Hub are delighted to be working in partnership with Teach First to deliver the fully funded ECF Induction Programme.
Our Early Career Framework provision
- Local strategic lead schools working with groups of 20-25 ECTs and their Mentors to guide them through the programme
- Online and face-to-face training modules
- Mentor programme to support and develop colleagues
- World-class online learning platform delivered by Teach First
- Subject-specific focus in Year 2
- Weekly bulletin to support access to the programme
- Local and personalised Regional Lead to answer your questions, guide and support you during the roll-out in your school.
DfE Early Career Framework